Thursday, March 19, 2009

Typography


This was my typography project. My materials included tempera paint, rubber cement, and acrylic paint. I experimented with the tempera paint over ruber cement, then rubbing off the paint. If I were to do it over, i would use acrylic paint instead of tempera for the background, because the tempera smeared while rubbing it off. I wasn't pleased with the finished product.

4 comments:

  1. I like this piece and the colors go good with the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, britt. VERY luminous. I love it. Cool technique with the rubber cement and tempra. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it. I think it really fits the word 'luminous'. It also looks like something you would put in a little kids room or something, but I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luminous! I like the colors. The pale green in the use it very random and i love it

    ReplyDelete