For my concentration I want to try to produce pieces using encaustic encorperated with image transfers.
wow Brittney this is really great work. it shows a great sense of knowing how to tie it all together if that makes sense.
i dont know way but i find this peice very engageing... it may be the bold reds or the suttle hint of yellow... but good job
These are extremely interesting Britt! I love it. You're colors I think are what cause the intrigue. The green and red work well together. I think I might use them for my foreshortening thing. :D Keep it up Brittney.
This is really good brittney! i love how the bright red contrasts against the black and white. Great Job!
Its cool how your wax look wet and how each picture is transforming
wow Brittney this is really great work. it shows a great sense of knowing how to tie it all together if that makes sense.
ReplyDeletei dont know way but i find this peice very engageing... it may be the bold reds or the suttle hint of yellow... but good job
ReplyDeleteThese are extremely interesting Britt! I love it. You're colors I think are what cause the intrigue. The green and red work well together. I think I might use them for my foreshortening thing. :D Keep it up Brittney.
ReplyDeleteThis is really good brittney! i love how the bright red contrasts against the black and white. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteIts cool how your wax look wet and how each picture is transforming
ReplyDelete