Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Foreshortening

For this piece i used prisma colors to create a realistic self portrait. I was really pleased with the outcome of this project.

7 comments:

  1. Brittney! This is amazing! Your eyes are so intriguing because of your spectacular detail. I'll stop with the big words now. LOL. It's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazing. The color scheme, foreshortening, and the subject look flawless. The best part is that it looks just like you! Very, very nice. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, abby like this so much she commented twice. But I for one, like this very much. The blue in the background bring out the blue in your eyes. Your features were spot on, very realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This piece is really good! It looks just like you! I think prisma colors were a good choice, you did a really good job at blending the skin tone(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite! This looks so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks just like you! my favorite piece

    ReplyDelete